Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Great Big Gobs of. . .

PUKE!!!!!!!!! GROSS-O!!!!!!!! I freaking cursed myself. I was laying in bed the other night thinking about how lucky I have been that bumps hasn't been all that sick yet. Yeah, well tonight he was crying in his crib and I knew that something was wrong. When I went in to get him, he had puked all over his crib and the floor. M took bumps and I cleaned up the crib and put the sheets in the wash. I came up after putting them in the dryer and bumps was crying in M's lap. Right when I asked what was wrong he just started puking again. All over the couch and the carpet. So now he is in the bath with M and I am again cleaning up puke. Looks like it is going to be a long night. . .

1 comment:

Cricket said...

How's he feeling today? how'd the night go??