Wednesday, February 15, 2006

4 Things

You can all thank Mandi for the tag:

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Bookstore Clerk
2. Stay at Home mom
3. Stripper (hahahaha, SO just kidding dad and mom)
4. Spokandle

Four Movies I can watch over and over
1. LOTR's Trilogy
2. The Day After Tomorrow
3. Harry Potter
4. Napoleon Dynamite

Four Places I've Lived
1. Lebanon, MO
2. Colorado Springs, CO
3. Enid, OK
4. Spokane, WA. . .and there are many more

Four TV Shows I Love
1. Lost
2. Everwood
3. Gilmore Girls
4. How I met your Mother

4 highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. 24
3. Criminal Minds
4. Monk

Four Places I've Vacationed
1. Seattle
2. Cancun
3. New York City
4. Destin, FL

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Chipotle Burrito's
2. Sushi
3. Biscuits and Gravy
4. Fried Ravoli from Mama Tiscono's on the Hill in St. Louis

Four sites I visit daily
1. Our Bank
2. Just Us Girls
3. Babycenter
4. Our e-mail

Four Places I'd rather be right now
1. Bed
2. On a beach or
3. At a ski lodge
4. Getting a massage

Four Bloggers I am tagging
1. Katie
2. Shawna
3. Granddad Don
4. I don't have anymore. . .

No comments: