Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fear

After the beesting Bumps has officially become fearful of all things that fly at your through the air. Fly. . .major screaming scared fit. . .another bee. . ."BEE BEE BEE" at the top of his lungs while completely freaking. He refuses to play outside at my friends house now where he got the sting cause the bees are going to get him. Even though the bee man came today and killed all of them. All 11 nests, yes 11. There were ones she didn't even know about. Can the bees be any worse up here at this time of year???

Another snip-it for the day. Someone I know decided it would be cool to call us from 40,000 feet up today. Now I am not an expert, but aren't you not supposed to use phones on a plane??? Even if it isn't a commercial plane? Isn't it supposed to be something dealing with the tools on the plane? And by the way, if you want to know, it is very very loud on the phone when you get a call from that high up.

And the final thing for the night, Bumps has now become aware of "ghosts." Not sure how, couldn't be my obsession with the show Ghost Hunters or anything. Every night when he goes to bed he asks me "there are no ghosts in my room" and then I have to tell him there are no ghosts period. Jeez, how am I supposed to keep up with this kid and his imagination???

Ok, bedtime. . .

No comments: