Sunday, October 28, 2007

Updates, updates, updates

So after a long fabulous deployment, it finally came to an end, late! M got home 2 days late from this deployment. Which isn't bad considering we thought it was going to be till Nov. They opted not to tell us this until 3 days before he was supposed to be home. Fuuunnn! Thank God I had not told bumps. I didn't need that mess of him thinking daddy would be here and he wasn't!

The good news is that meme was here to help us handle the drama. She really kept our minds off the problem and M's wallet helped out a little too!!! She bought us our kitchenaid mixer for Christmas this year and I am SO FREAKING EXCITED about out. Bumps wanted the red one, so I ended up getting the red one and have loved every minute of using it!!! Now if we can get papa to get us a WII would be a very happy family. . .hint hint. We had so much fun with meme here. She spoiled us rotten and I think she was majorly spoiled by Noah. He had a blast with his meme and can't wait for her to come back!

We had our annual Halloween party that I have posted pics of below this. Talk about an amazing time!!! We had around 40 or so people here and went through a pony keg, 3 trays of jello shots, 5 bottles of champagne, and 2-3 bottles of hard liqour, and who knows what else. That was in 4 hours. Woo-ray!!! Lots and lots of fun! The costumes were amazing and everyone really went all for it!

M and I went away for the weekend that weekend to Schweitzer mountain in Sandpoint, ID. We were seriously the only people up on the mountain the whole weekend. It is dead season right now and that was awesome! We sat on the couch next to the fireplace and watched football and snacked. We got to sit in the hottub at nighttime with the snow coming down. Ahhhh, so ready to go back there. I think we are going to plan a trip to Portland soon. That should be a good time with the family!

Monday, gallbladder day. I had my fabulous gallbladder removed. Not fun to do at all. No food for 27 hours does not make me happy at all. It has been a long rough week, that but that is ok. I am finally feeling better. Bumps hasn't understood the whole not picking him up and stuff, but hopefully it will be over soon. I miss holding my baby.

Dad and Nay head out here on Wed for Halloween and we are super excited! It is going to be a fun week!!!! And more and more spoiling for my boy!!! That is the updates for now!!!

No comments: