Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Momma (and Daddy) we're coming home!

So if the rumor is true, and we have been told it is 99% for sure, we will be ending our days in the great NW at the end of this summer and heading to some place we didn't think was possible. We will now be based 2o min from my mom, 2 hours from my dad, and 4 hours from all of big daddy's extended family. Big daddy has gotten word he will be helping to establish a new flying unit at our new base. This could all change tomorrow knowing our luck, but I would like to think that we are being told the truth since it came from the commander. We have talked about this base, but as a future possibility, not one that we thought could be our next one. Deployments are a possibility, but it is a risk we have to take. And, besides, I don't know if I could go a year without one. It has kind of become a part of life around here. I am so excited to be going to a base that, like the one we are at right now, is right outside of a big city. I had finally become resigned to the fact we were going to be stuck in bfe again when God came through with this blessing. I was even looking for houses at the base we thought we were going too. Now the fun part of going through things and preparing for a new city begins!!! And it is a journey we are more than ready to take!

No comments: