Thursday, November 06, 2008

Halloween 08

Halloween was a great time this year. With the addition of rooroo to the family, we had daddy and bumps go out for awhile and then I took bumps for awhile. Rooroo got held by A most of the time and loved on. It was beautiful here for the first time in 4 years. So we sat outside to pass out the candy. It never does fail though that you have that 1 kid that you just want to punch. Big daddy had a kid actually whine because he only got 2 pieces of candy. Apparently this kid hasn't seen how big the base is and how many people live on it. Big daddy also told this kid he would take the 2 pieces back. He didn't like that too much. Then bumps and I caught some fabulous teenages dumping candy into their bags from someones bowl that was left out. Drive me insane. It just blows my mind how selfish that is. Even when I was a teen trick or treating I never even thought to do that. (that was totally for you mom and dad) But it is true. I never had any interest in taking more than I should have. But anywho, what you want are pics of the kiddos, so here you go:

What the heck happened to R the rat??? I swear Darth didn't do it.

Open up and give us candy dangit!!!!

Sucking up to the new squadron commander

Yes, they are cute, fully aware

Darth after he carved all the pumpkins for us

No comments: