Thursday, December 18, 2008

Attempted Christmas Card

Ahhh. . .the dreaded Christmas card picture session with an infant and a ham of a kid. Man I love them both, but they make things so difficult sometimes. Rooroo was mad from the start once I got her all dressed up. I think I have a tomboy in my future. She wasn't having the dress. Too bad for her that she has to wear it again on Christmas Eve. Then bumps decided he needed to wear antlers in half the pictures. Then rooroo threw a fit halfway through and I got the greatest picture of it. Finally get her to smile but not at me, at the dang dog. Oh well, the cards will fit us!

She enjoyed bunching up her dress and chewing on it

A cute on that is going to appear on the card

My favorite picture and the main picture on the card

God love those chunky cheeks

"I am so pissed you put me in this damn dress"

No comments: