Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sewing

I have gotten back into sewing recently and am really enjoying it. I have been taking ideas from blogs and online tutorials and getting crafty with them! Plus, I have figured out it is alot cheaper to make rooroo clothes then buy them! And there are so many amazing fabrics out there and patterns (totally digging Amy Butler right now) that I just want to experiment with them all! I am also taking a quilting class with my mom right now that I am really enjoying. It is really fun to see what a yard of fabric can become!!! Here are a few of the things I have been making lately:

Ainsley's finished twirl skirt. It is big on her, but I put the elastic in that has button holes. She will be able to wear it for a long time I hope!

Taggie blanket for her to chew on

Fabrics for my quilt

The squares "focus" for the quilt

M's twirl skirt, still need to add the maroon lace to the layers

No comments: