Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mamma Mia

I have now learned that my son is slightly obsessed with ABBA. He LOVES the movie Mamma Mia. We got our new plasma installed today (you are gonna drool dad) and our blue-ray, so I told him we could go to Walmart and pick out a blue-ray for him. I am thinking he is going to pick Narnia or something like that. No, he picks Mamma Mia. Which cracked me up, but made me happy in the same token because I love the movie. The minute we walked in the door he was tearing it open and begging to put it in. He spent the whole movie dancing and singing and making rooroo laugh. She loved it even more when I got up and danced with him with her in my arms. Poor big daddy is going to come home and have to watch this movie over and over since it won't work in bumps playroom. Oh well, I think he will be ok with that. He was even singing when he went to bed tonight. Partially because he heard some of the songs coming from my laptop. Oh well. Here is a link to what he calls the "mommy and daddy" song now. Works for me! Oh and might I add that my friend E's daughter, K, happens to call me mamma mia because I was talking about it when we went out a couple of weeks ago. It is really cute coming out of her 2 year old mouth!

No comments: