Thursday, January 29, 2009

Weekend O' Fun

We had the best weekend with W and L at Silver Mt. The rooms are incredible there and the waterpark is always so much fun. We love the fact you can get a drink and float on the lazy river. Friday we spent some family time at the waterpark and then chilled at the hotel that night. Sat we all went down to the waterpark for the day. The boys started drinking as soon as we got there. Naturally, they can't resist PBR in a bucket 5 for 10 dollars. I got rooroo down for her nap at the waterpark and she slept for a couple of hours. After she woke up, I started to drink. I remembered my giant goblet from the last trip and had them fill it up for L and I. That lead to a slight buzz and more drinking when I got back to the room at around 6ish. Big daddy and W were already feeling really good by then. Good enough that big daddy passed out while reading to bumps, just a short nap, but he still passed out.

Sometime around 10 or so I decide that L and I needed to go to the bar. So we walked over to the bar (adequatly named Noahs) and I decided to start doing shots. For those who know me, I don't do shots. I haven't done shots since college. The 2nd shot put both L and I under. I swear it was all vodka, a teeny tiny bit lemon. Then M showed up while W stayed with the sleeping kids (they were supposed to tag team, but I think M had sobered up enough he knew I needed to be watched.) We got home after having a blast singing and dancing and drinking and I attempted to sleep only to realize it wasn't going to happen. Thus hitting the trashcan later on. 1st time in 10 years, so I can't complain. I am allowed 1 drunken night in 10 years. We spent Sunday relaxing needless to say. Big daddy and bumps went tubing and had a great time spending time together and going down the hill. All in all it was a fabulous weekend and we can't wait to go back soon. Maybe eventually even buy a condo there in the future. We will see!

Too much waterpark fun for rooroo

So sweet when she is sleeping


Her hiney made a good holder for my ranch :P

No comments: