Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hook Em' Horns!!!!!!!

Well, we are less than 24 hours away from the big national championship game tomorrow night! All M and I have to say is GO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! We aren't even Texas fans (BIG time KU fans) but we want to see them smoke USC. I am so tired of all the hype. Granted, USC is an amazing team and they deserve everything that is being said about them, but seriously, to think that they actually could beat the 10 top college teams of all time??? That ESPN thing was beyond stupid. M and I just sat there and laughed at it and really enjoyed listening to the guys saying everynight "I am going to take USC over ......" There is no way they would beat Miami or the Huskers in their prime. We all know that. And you can't truely know that unless they play and that isn't going to happen.

And who watched the game tonight? Wowie wow wow is all I can say. I am amazed that Joe Pat didn't just keel over and die on the field. What an amazing game. Those kickers, geez, think they are going to be getting drafted anytime soon? Ok, done with the sports for the night, but I will be sporting my orange tomorrow night. . .

No comments: