Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It always figures. . .

Why is it as soon as M leaves to do something, bumps always ends up having something wrong? He has been super cranky today, so I took him into the bedroom to play for awhile (he likes to jump on the bed.) I laid him down and finally got a good look at his mouth. He has 3, yes 3, teeth coming in. And the rest of his mouth is really swollen too. So best case scenerio, he is getting everything at once. Lord, I am hoping that is what is happening.

On a wonderful note, he gave me a heart attack tonight. He found a red cup in his toy box and took off towards our bedroom with it. I stopped watching him because I knew there was nothing he could get into. WRONG. Evidently he veered into the bathroom when I wasn't looking because he came back with the cup full and up to his mouth. Now there is only one place back there that harbors water and that is all I am going to say. Man, I am such a bad parent. . .

3 comments:

e said...

yikes!

but ...

you are not a bad parent. not at all.

=)

Cricket said...

BWAAHHAAHHHAAAHHAAA!!!!!!

That's awesome!!

Shawna said...

karen, maybe it's a little boy thing, but if i had a dollar for everytime my boys got into the toliet at this age... well, we'd probably have started a college fund... we CAN'T keep the kid away from that thing...

Just be grateful you don't have a five year old USING the potty, and then forgetting to flush.

And THAT is all I'M going to say!