Sunday, January 22, 2006

Not much from here

There hasn't been much going on this weekend. M, bumps, and I went out to eat on Friday night downtown. Bumps was a pain in the behiney the whole freaking time. Our friend L and G and their son, L (7 months), went with us. L made bumps look like a holy terror. He just whined and whined the whole time. And the thing that set him off was the fact that I got a mixed drink and he wanted some of us. For some reason, I think feeding my child some of my huckleberry margarita isn't exactly the route I need to go. When we got home, he turned into a little angel. Go figure. Isn't that how it always works.

Saturday and Sunday we just chilled. We figured out that bumps seems to have a bunch of new teeth coming in. He won't even let you touch his gums. Poor guy. He really doesn't want to eat much either. So now we are back to the stable diet of teething tablets and Motrin. We spent the day watching football and we predicted who would go to the Super Bowl! Yeah for us! Now we plan on riding the "bus" into Detroit this year!!!

No comments: