Sunday, October 05, 2008

How things are going

Ah, what a fun few months it has been in our household. Adding a new child to the family has been an amazing experience. You never truly understand how your parents could love all their children equally until you have your own. And you never truly understand how your parents didn't go f*ing insane until you have 2 kids. Oh wait, I wondered that with just 1. I have been very lucky that bumps is so in love and so accepting of her. He can't get enough of her. My good friends son, R, is also in love with her and refers to her as "baby sister." He seems to think it is time for K to have a baby sister also. I tend to agree even though she doesn't.

Big daddy has been gone for almost a month now. He is back down in OK doing training so we may finally be able to get out of here and go somewhere where he doesn't deploy all the time. Which means we will probably be moving back to OK. Let me jump for joy now. The nice thing about having big daddy gone is that it has shown me that I have power to raise these kids own my own just fine while he is gone. It hasn't been near as hard as I thought it would be. There are days where I want to blow my head off, but I think we all go through those days. I am also going through that post pregnancy "I am so not thrilled with my body" time. I know it is 9 months up and 9 months down, but I am so not a patient person. Other than that, life is going good.

Here is a little video clip I turn too on my bad days. I am a Ghost Hunters fanatic and this is probably my favorite moment on the show thus far. And it is how I feel on certain days also:

No comments: