Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Oh.Hell.No.

It has begun. Tonight I was talking to big daddy on the webcam while rooroo played in her playgym on the floor. Bumps was in the back cleaning his playroom, which still looks like a bomb went off on it by the way. I glance down on the floor and what do I see? ROOROO LAYING ON HER SIDE!!! She is 10 weeks old!!! She should NOT be trying to roll over. I think bumps was 4 months or more before he started trying that out. So naturally I freak out and turn the webcam towards her as fast as possible so big daddy can see her. She falls back onto her back and then proceeds to roll back up again! I swear my hair is starting to turn grey already. She should not even be attempting this yet. Why do I have a feeling I have a early crawler and walker in my household??? And I am none to thrilled about this.


A pic of rooroo after she accomplished her "make mommy freak the hell out" mission earlier


1 comment:

Cricket said...

about time you updated this damn thing!

I just have to tell you that Rooroo was Rylee's nick name too, LOL

She's a doll!