Monday, October 13, 2008

Just Hanging Out

Ah, the kids are finally asleep. After a major meltdown by bumps tonight, I am enjoying some peace and quiet. Someone decided that taking a bath tonight was too much to handle and proceeded to cry so hard that he started heaving. And he was doing it on purpose too. So I told him if he puked on the floor, he had to clean it. That made it stop pretty quick. Apparently rooroo is becoming a die hard thumb sucker. That situation is driving me nuts. She will not take a paci easily, so I am at a loss at what to do. Her poor thumb is turning is turning bright red. Ey yi yi. So now I sit and watch Dancing with the Stars, which I have never watched before. I think I am mainly watching it to see Warren Sapp and Cloris Leachman dance. Can you get any funnier than Cloris Leachman??? Here is a little snipit from last week if you missed it (try not to spit your coffee on the computer from laughing). . .



And my question of the night. . .will I wake up tomorrow morning and find out Tony G is no longer a Chief? That will make big daddy very sad.

No comments: