Monday, November 28, 2005

Another One Bites the Dust!

I know, I know, it has been a week and I am so sorry for that! We were in Utah visiting the in-laws (and had a fabulous time) and I just didn't have time to post this weekend!!! The good news is that M is home from his deployment!!!!! YEAH!!! I was so worried about how bumps would handle him and he did so good!!! He went right to daddy and gave him a hug! They spend most of the afternoon getting reaquinted and I think everything is going to be good! We had a huge, and I mean huge, Thanksgiving dinner tonight with friends. I made Sangria for the first time and it was so freaking good. Thank you Rachel Ray for the recipe! M passed out pretty early tonight though, which was expected considering he flew halfway around the world today! We are just so happy to have daddy home with us again!!!

1 comment:

Cricket said...

Gosh, I didn't even think about how Bumps would react to him being back. I'm glad it was good!!!

M, WELCOME HOME