Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tim-brrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Man I love this time of year!!! We went out and cut down the Christmas tree today! It was a tradition that we started when M and I were married. We always had the fake kind growing up and I think we may be leaning towards that kind again just because the real can be so messy. It was around 30 today and snowing. . .perfect weather for tree cutting. And of course, I wanted the biggest tree possible that would fit in our house. Poor bumps wasn't so impressed with the tree cutting process though. Part of the problem was that he had an apple piece and didn't want to put his mittens on. He quickly learned why we wear mittens though when his hands got really cold since daddy accidently knocked him over in the snow. You want to talk about wailing, he did a really good job of it!!! It is done and over though and we have a beautiful tree in our house now that literally takes up half the living room. Man I love it!!! I can't wait to decorate it tomorrow!!!!!

free image hosting

No comments: