Friday, November 18, 2005

Funny Doggy

During bumps bathtime tonight, our dog F decided she wanted to join him. She is a pug, so she is small and spoiled rotten. She jumped in and bumps proceeded to laugh his hiney off that she was in the tub with him. When she got out, I dried her off and she started play growling with me and attacking the towel. She then proceeded to growl at her tail and chase it around and around. Bumps thought this was hysterical and decided he wanted in on the action. He got out of the tub and started chasing F all around the house. It was so cute to see the two of them play together. F would run and bumps would chase her and then vice-versa. I was so worried that they wouldn't get along when bumps got older, but it seems like I don't have to be worried anymore. I couldn't ask for a better dog or son. I do wish that M would have been here to see them playing, but we only have one more week until he gets too!!!

1 comment:

Cricket said...

Sounds like he's feeling alittle better, then huh?

I hope you got some pictures of that!!