Sunday, November 20, 2005

Tag, your it!

2 names you go by: Karen and Karen :)

2 parts of your heritage: Ummm, no clue actually, I think there is some Native American in there somewhere

2 things that scare you: Heights and my husband not coming home from the war

2 things you are wearing right now: Eskimo Joes shirt and black pants

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment): Bon Jovi, Kelly Clarkson

2 favorite songs (at the moment): Jeez, I only listen to ESPN radio-so how about Dan Patrick or Eric Kaslieous talking?

2 truths: I am very impatient with bumps even though I shouldn't be, I no longer have a desire to teach for some reason

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): Smile and personality

2 of your favorite hobbies: Spokandles and time with the girls

2 things you want really badly: M HOME!!!!!!!!!! and my son to sleep through the night during this vacation!

2 places you want to go on vacation: Ireland, New England

2 things you want to do before you die: Travel the world, Own M's and my future log cabin on a lake with a wrap around porch

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick: Gossip, Talk on the phone

2 things you are thinking about now: Is M going to call tonight and Is bumps going to sleep through the night?

2 stores you shop at: Express and Gap

2 people you would like to see take the quiz? I don't know any bloggers that haven't!

1 comment:

Cricket said...

...my son to sleep through the night during this vacation

Is it wrong that I laughed out loud at this??