Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Over the River and Through the Woods. . .

Bumps and I just got back from a trip to Montana to visit our friend R and her daughter. I also did a Spokandle party for them while I was there and it went well. We were supposed to stay until tomorrow, but go figure I managed to pick up the flu over the last couple of days! I am so sick to my stomach and praying that it goes away soon. The drive was amazing though, so that made everything easier for us. Bumps slept most of the time and he got to see snow for the first time this year. He wasn't impressed, but that's ok. He had a good time playing with B and that is all that matters! We can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Cricket said...

that sux. I can't believe you drove home sick!! I woulda stayed just to have someone to watch the baby, LOL