Sunday, November 13, 2005

What was that noise?

I was having a great conversation on the phone with my mother-in-law earlier this evening while bumps ran around naked after his bath. He has a diaper rash right now, so I was letting him air out some. I was sitting in the computer chair, which swivels, and bumps was playing in the area my back was facing. All of the sudden I hear a slight popping noise coming from behind me. I pause for a moment and then proceed to tell my mil that I think my son may be crapping on the carpet. I turn around just in time to see the red face and the squat. And to make it even better, it wasn't the hard kind. And to make that even better, he took off running and you can imagine what happened after that. Did I say that I missed him in my earlier post??? Hmmm. . .maybe miss wasn't the right word for it. . .

2 comments:

Cricket said...

bwaahaaaa haaaaa haaaaa

So I know you can't have pee on the carpet, is poop okay?

Karen said...

Hopefully, if not, oh well!