Sunday, November 13, 2005

Craft Show

This weekend was my first craft show attempt with the Spokandles and I have to say that it went better than I ever could have hoped for! The only down part was the fact that for the first time ever I was away from bumps. In the 15 months of his life, I have never been away from him for more than 4 hours. On Saturday I was gone for almost 11. I just don't know how working moms do it. It was killing me being apart from him. They are so strong being able to leave their little ones to work out of the home. I know that a lot have too, but that doesn't make it any easier. This morning as I was leaving, bumps came up to me and gave me a kiss. I about lost it then and there. I just wanted to stay home with him and bail on the show. I am way to attached to this kid. . .

No comments: